Techniques to Throw Sweet Pick Up Lines

Approaching a woman confidently is probably one of the best ways to attract her. There are some guys who are funny, humorous, or entertaining but they must utter the right words to somehow catch the attention of a woman. Guys from different parts of the world uses different pick up lines. Some words may be effective to attract woman but there are also some that are not.
It is true that girl's fall in love with guys because of the flowery words that the guy's delivers to her. Several sweet pick up lines proven to be effective are listed below.
Sweet as Sugar Technique
"I had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?"; "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes"; "Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you"; "I wish I were a tear so I could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips"; "I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels"; "I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart"; "When I marry I wonder if God will be mad that I stole one of his angels"; "Excuse me, do you have a band-aid? Because I think I scraped my knee when I fell for you"; "Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind since I got here" are just few sweet pick up lines that can be used by guys to catch the heart of girls.
Yes, these are the sweetest lines a girl could ever hear from his suitor. It will surely melt the heart of a girl. But guys should always remember that there is also a right technique and time in using these lines.
You Have to Be Genuine
First technique on how to throw sweet pick up lines is that, a guy must be genuine. There is no woman who wants to feel like a target. A guy must pay attention first on what the girl's doing if he wants to approach a woman with sweet pick up lines.
Second is, the guy must make his voice relaxed, smooth and deep. The tone of the voice can cause arousal in a woman. If a man speaks in a relaxed manner and he keeps his voice even and uses deep tones, the girl will know that he is confident enough and not at all nervous on talking with her.
Third, sweet pick up lines are great openers, but flirting will step up the attraction. So always remember to flirt.
Fourth, a guy must connect with her in other areas of interest.
Fifth, the guy should move things to the next level and get out of the friend zone. When talking with her, the guy must introduce himself and get her name and number. Then the guy must make sure that he will call her later that evening or the next day.
Using these techniques to deliver sweet pick up lines can help a guy to hook the heart of the girl he really loves. But he must be very careful also in throwing these lines to avoid misunderstandings.
If you are looking for a proven system to get the attention of a HOT woman fast, click Seducing Her Mind. If you're ready for a highly effective method that's different from what everyone else is teaching, click Get Hot Girlfriend Now. You don't want to miss this!
Cindy is a top expert on dating, seduction, and female psychology. She has written numerous articles on what makes women tick.

comment 0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
© Dye Casper Blog | Design by Blog template in collaboration with Concert Tickets, and Menopause symptoms
Powered by Blogger